Monday, November 18, 2013

Baby shower for Garner's


by Susan Palmes-Dennis


A baby shower was held yesterday for spouses Mike and Rhina Garner at Thomasville, North Carolina.

The well-attended baby shower saw a beaming Mike Gardner talking with guests who are waiting along with the parents for the arrival of the baby on January next year.

Rhina took up Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics at the Silliman University and also went to Asian College of Science and Technology. She finished a Certified Nursing Assistant course.

The expectant mother came from a big family. ”With my pregnancy I am thankful and blessed to be able to become a mom...at first I wanted to have a baby boy. But God give me a little girl... Knowing she's healthy...I am excited to see her and welcome her in this world. I am honored to be giving birth and to officially become a mother.


The baby shower was held at the home of spouses Andrew and Lydia Arnett. 


No comments:

Post a Comment